Abu Dhabi, the capital of UAE sits off the mainland on an island in the Persian Gulf. Its focus on oil exports and commerce is reflected by the skyline’s modern towers and shopping mega centers such as Abu Dhabi and Marina malls.
Dubai is one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates. It is rather like an independent city-state and is the most modern and progressive emirate in the UAE, developing at an unbelievable pace in the tourist and trade sectors especially.
Day 1: Arrive Dubai
On arrival at Dubai International Airport, you'll be transferred to your hotel. Upon arrival check in to the hotel and relax. It's all about unlimited tours in Dubai. In the evening visit to a Dhow Cruise. Cruising down Dubai creek is a novel experience, one which you cannot miss when in Dubai. Fancy having dinner on a Dhow Cruise with the fascinating lights of Dubai Creek and the soft music in the background. Sip your favorite drink and enjoy a BBQ buffet dinner on board the cruise. Over night at the hotel.
Day 2: Dubai City Tour
After breakfast, proceed for a half day morning city tour, viewing some of the city’s most beautiful landmarks. The Magnificent Jumeriah Mosque built in 1979 is a fine example of modern Islamic architecture. The mosque is the most frequently visited and photographed sight. Tourists must wear appropriate clothing – trousers for men, long sleeves and scarf for women. Open to public only on Sundays and Thursdays. Continue to the Jumeirah Public Beach, pass by the Jumeirah Beach Hotel and stop at the Burj Al Arab - the most luxurious and tallest hotel in the world. The hotel soars to a height of 321 meters dominating the Dubai coastline. Pass along the magnificent Sheikh Mohammed’s palace and then take a short break by the creek to get a glimpse of the towering skyscrapers in Deira.
Post lunch you can explore The Atlantis - Aqua Venture & lost chambers. Experience the fun and adventure of two famous attractions situated in Atlantis Palm Jumeirah: Aquaventure and The Lost Chambers. Aquaventure is the largest and most exciting waterpark in the Middle East, overflowing with 42 fun-filled acres, Master Blasters, speedslide, rivers, rapids, splashers children's play area, lush tropical landscapes and a private beach. The Lost Chambers celebrate a world that is synonymous with Atlantis, the earth's oceans. The myth of the lost continent, Atlantis, comes alive within the passageways and tunnels of The Lost Chambers. This fascinating labyrinth containing artefacts offers uninterrupted underwater views into the boulevards of the ruins of Atlantis. Navigators in each chamber will be on hand to provide information and insight into this mysterious civilization and the myriad of marine life found within. The Ambassador Lagoon, an 11 million litre marine home, will mesmerize guests with over several hundred species of stunning marine life. This impressive exhibition provides a window into the ruins of the ancient city of Atlantis where school of fish, silhouettes of sting rays and agile sharks gracefully glide through the relics of this ancient civilization.
Over night at the hotel.
Day 3: Abu Dhabi City Tour (If not a Friday as Grand Mosque is closed to Public on Fridays)
After breakfast, full day Abu Dhabi city tour (Private Car)covering Ferrai World, Yas Island Marina Ciruit, Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi Corniche.
Back to Dubai by night & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Dubai at leisure
After breakfast, morning at leisure. Post lunch visit to Desert Safari followed by Dinner. Over night at the hotel.
Day 5: Dubai
Breakfast at the hotel, morning at leisure. Afternoon visit the world famous Burj Khalifa as the new icon for the Middle East, and view the spectacular panorama from the observatory At the Top, Burj Khalifa. Explore the unique, interactive Burj Khalifa multi-media exhibits. Be thrilled by a high speed journey in one of the world's fastest elevators. Take a closer look at the world below through avant-garde, high powered, telescopes. Step out onto the world's highest public outdoor observation terrace overlooking the ever growing skyline of Sheikh Zayed Road and surrounding panorama. Integrate reality and special effects with At the Top Green Screen Photography. Browse exclusive Souvenirs from the At the Top Retail Boutique.
Day 6: Dubai DepartureTransfer to Dubai airport for your departure flight.
Important Note: The above itinerary is tentative and subjected to change without prior notice
Aquaventure & The Lost Chambers with transfers – USD 98* per adult / USD 85* per child
Package price includes:
• Return economy class airfare on Air India Express including taxes as on 01 July 2015
• 05 nights accommodation in Dubai at a 3 star category hotel in Bur Dubai or Deira
• Breakfast every day except on Day 1
• 02 Complementary dinner coupons at Dhow cruise & Desert Safari
Sightseeing and Attractions on Seat in Coach Basis
• City tour of Dubai on seat in coach basis
• City tour of Abu Dhabi with Ferrari World tickets on seat in coach basis
• Desert Safari with Dinner on seat in coach basis
• Dhow Cruise with Dinnar on seat in coach basis
• Tour of Burj Khalifa on private basis
• Dubai Visa Charges + OTB
• Transfer from Dubai airport to hotel and vice versa on seat in coach basis
× GST of 3.50%
× Travel Insurance
× Tourism Dirham
× Any expenses of personal nature
× Guaranteed early check in / late checkout is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same.
× Tips and porterage charges
× Drinks including Water during meals or sightseeing tours are not included
× Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year week.
× Third person sharing the room may be provided with a roll away mattress
× Night surcharges for transfers Hotels
× If seat in coach transfers timings are not met; upgrade to private transfers will not be provided
× Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• All rates are valid on departure dates mentioned. Four Wings Intl reserves the right to change departure dates given the airline seat availability changes.
• The rates are not valid on block out dates.
• Surcharges wherever applicable would be advised at the time of booking.
• The rates are subject to availability of hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard.
• If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
• Prices are not valid during Trade Fair periods.
• Rates are valid for Indian Passport holders only.
• We are not holding any Hotel blocks for this package.
• International Check in time is 1400 hours / Check out time is 1100 hours, early check in and check out is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
• Transfers wherever included are without night surcharges.
• No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
• All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking.
• Sightseeing’s tours are strictly based on conditions and also local service providers have rights to cancel the sightseeing tours without prior notice.
• Rates subject to change without prior notice and also for clients traveling during weekends.
• Offer can be withdrawn at any point without prior notice.
• Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges which shall be advised at that time.
• As a practice all international hotels take a security deposit at the time of check-in. The amount is generally blocked on the client’s credit card or they can pay cash to the hotel. The amount will vary according to the hotel and is refunded back to the clients upon check out. Debit cards should not be offered as it will be charged immediately and refunded only after 2-3 weeks. If any additional services or mini bar or any other service is utilized at the hotel, the hotel reserves the right to charge the same on this security deposit provided by the client. Four Wings Intl would not be responsible for these transactions and these are solely between the hotels and the clients.
• Sightseeing’s tours are strictly based on weather conditions and also local service providers have rights to cancel the sightseeing tours without prior notice.
HOTELS ENVISAGED 3 star
Fortune Hotel or similar